Studio 116 are looking for an SEO Specialist to join our growing and ambitious team in central Wakefield. With a client first mentality, we are lucky enough to boast having many long-term clients that have grown with us. Given the increasing demand from current and new clients we are looking for an Organic SEO Specialist to join our Digital Marketing Department.
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic SEO specialist to join our team who are a close bunch who are passionate about what they do. The successful candidate will be skilled and passionate in delivering clients’ SEO strategy across a varied range of industries and businesses, using hands-on website technical changes. content creation, keyword research, and off-site link campaigns. Utilising excellent knowledge of both on-site and off-site Search Engine Optimisation!
The ideal person will research and understand our clients’ products and services, industry and marketing goals to create relevant, optimised SEO campaigns. They will also develop, implement and analyse these campaigns, working with the wider Digital Marketing Department to maintain SEO best practise.
Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience gained in a similar Organic Search position
- Technically inclined with knowledge of systems such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEO
- Monitor, SEMRush and Screaming Frog
- Knowledge of WordPress and other CMS’s
- Carrying out structure, content and link audits (using the relevant tools)
- Making technical SEO changes and liaising with content and dev teams where required to implement improvements
- Creating reports demonstrating work completed and the results achieved
- Understanding of keyword, competitor and market analysis
- Have a genuine passion for SEO and digital marketing
- Be strategic when developing SEO campaigns with a commercial mindset for ROI’s and revenue
- Experience in being able to clearly and concisely explain complicated topics to clients and team members, so that they
- understand the value and rationale of SEO.
- Experience working in a digital agency
- An understanding of broader digital marketing, in particular PPC
- An appreciation of HTML and CSS
- Content and web copy writing skills
- A ‘can do’ approach to getting things done
- Data analysis and processing skills.
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- 1-2-1 Appraisals to Track Professional Growth.