Digital Account Manager
Studio 116 are looking for a talented Digital Account Manager to join our growing and ambitious team. With a client first mentality, we are lucky enough to boast having many long-term clients that have grown with us. Given the increasing demand from current and new clients we are looking for an outgoing client services professional, with a strong commercial acumen.
You must have at least 2 years’ experience in an account management role in a digital agency and an understanding of managing small to medium sized digital projects. We are looking for someone who thrives in handling client relationships, underpinned with an understanding of how we as an agency can solve their business and digital marketing problems.
You will be accountable for the growth, retention, as well as the strategic direction of our client portfolio; where you will lead and maintain the relationship between the client(s) and Studio 116. You will need to liaise and work in harmony with teams from different disciplines, as you ensure clarity on the division of responsibilities, as well as ensuring work is delivered to budget and on time. Through your expertise you will strategically develop client accounts to achieve the optimum outcome for both the client and us as an agency. You must be able to switch easily between different client accounts, prioritising your own workload as you go.
- Manage and organise workloads across the company
- Hold favourable client relationships to harness growth through rapport, feedback and
- Translate client briefs across to our design, development and marketing teams
- Scrutinise incoming project briefs to ensure realistic timeframes
- Ability to write client proposals
- Look after budgets at account level
- Keeping up-to-date with digital trends and pitching ideas
- Manage client expectations, whilst working towards deadlines
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an account management role
- Experience in managing digital projects, coupled with a good understanding of online marketing services, including content marketing, search, and digital advertising
- A quick thinker, with the confidence to pitch original ideas to clients
- Project management experience and organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Excellent rapport building and communication skills
- Work effectively and manage your time across a number of accounts
- Ability to interpret data
- Experience of working in an agency setting with marketers, designers and developers
- A passion to keep up to date with all things digital
- Commercial acumen to understand how a client’s business generates revenue
- The ability to estimate costings for individual campaigns
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Gym membership
- 1-2-1 Appraisals to Track Professional Growth
We are currently working & hiring remotely, with no concrete plans to enforce a return to an office until the summer.
Send your CV, along with why you believe you are a great fit to the role to: email@example.com