We are currently looking for a
PHP Web Developer
We are a friendly and agile web development, social media and marketing studio and are looking for someone who is ready to take the initiative and put their own mark on our work.
We are looking for an individual with a strong understanding of both modern front-end technologies and back-end development in PHP. Someone who has a passion for new technologies, an exceptional eye for detail and the ability to write clean code following high standards. You will be confident in managing multiple projects and have a real passion for everything digital, keeping abreast of trends and advances in the industry.
Exceptional attention to detail is a key requirement.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
- At least 3 years’ experience in PHP development, focused on WordPress and WooCommerce plugin and theme development, PrestaShop 1.6 or Thirty Bees module and theme development
- Review and debug code
- Desirable Experience with Version Control (Git)
- Excellent multi-tasker, able to provide solutions with good problem solving skills
- Ensure projects are rigorously tested across a variety of browsers and devices
- Great communication skills – in person, via email and on the phone – with a good level of spoken and written English
- Brilliantly organised
- The ability to provide time and cost estimates based on briefs
- Work collaboratively with a design team to turn ambitious concepts into reality
- Happy to contribute to creative discussions
- Experience and proficiency using cloud-based project management and time tracking tools apps such as Basecamp
Please note this is primarily a back-end development role.
No Agencies Please